Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Wanted to make this a separate post for my baby boy!

We always knew that we wanted our kiddos to be close in age and we didn't waste much time! I was SOOO happy when I got that positive pregnancy test. I was ready to give Alex a sibling and I was so ready to cuddle a sweet little newborn again. Throughout my pregnancy we asked Alex if it was a boy or a girl and she always said "boy!" Myself, I just knew it was a boy just like I knew Alex was a girl. They say it's so much easier the 2nd time around, and it really really is. (Despite the fact that you have a toddler AND a newborn, it's still easier!) Ryan is a TRUE BOY! Anybody that has been around him can attest to that fact, he is constantly going somewhere, trying to escape, getting hurt, climbing onto things and pushing things around. I was just thinking this morning, we never used our pack n play with Alex because we never needed to contain her, but I still can't take it down because I have to have a cage for Ryan! (Only kidding of course!) He is such a cuddler and is now giving us "loves" on command and of course still nursing. I fell in love with this sweet little boy the moment I laid my eyes on him and he is my BABY! I love his strong will and desire to find out how things work or where I hid the remote!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! I can't believe he is a year already!