Monday, December 15, 2008

Dang it's COLD out!!!

Finally freezing here in good ol Nebraska!I wonder if Nik is freezing yet. I feel bad for him having to be in and out of the truck in this frigid cold weather!

The kids have colds, yet again...starting to think this is just normal for us! It seems as though everyone has been having this type of winter though, so I am trying to not let it get me down so much.

I can NOT believe Christmas is next week and I am definitely not ready. The kids' gifts have been slowly drifting in from UPS and I still have some people to buy for. Unfortunately Christmas cards are just not going to happen this year. Maybe I will do New Years Cards! Well Alex just pulled out a puzzle and that's no good with Ryan crawlingwalking around so I must go interfere!

No comments: